(1) 發貨人在kkebuy.com的網站或apps上註冊後便成為kkebuy.com 的會員,即委託kkebuy.com 公司作為貨物中轉的代理人,提供由大陸或其他國家外到香港;或由香港轉到大陸及其他國家的運輸服務。
情況一︰ (客戶購買兩個或以上的貨物) 賣家只向發貨人(會員)提供一個運單號碼，但實際上賣家將客戶的貨物分開兩個或以上的運單號碼發出，而導致客戶未能認領其他貨物。
如因閣下的貨物內溢出、滲出、或漏出任何液體或固體， 又或者因貨物包裝不當或貨物本身等種種因素， 而引致其他貨物的污染或損毁， 本公司有權追究發運人或閣下一切法律和經濟賠償責任。
如托運之貨物為陶瓷、玻璃製品、特殊工藝品等易碎物品或 容易摺曲 之貨品，客人有義務確保以下：
警告標籤：確保在外包裝四周當眼處用中文注示上「須小心處理的易碎品」、「易碎品」、「小心輕放」等警告標籤。如屬容易受彎曲而損毀之貨品，應在物品外加上木架保護及寫上「請勿摺曲」的警告標籤。 如因以上任何一項包裝不善而導致運送途中發生貨件破損或導致貨件遺失 ，本公司將不作任何賠償。
Contract of carriage
(1) The consignor becomes a member of kkebuy.com after registering on the website or apps of kkebuy.com, that is, entrusting kkebuy com company as the agent of goods transfer, providing services from the mainland or other countries to Hong Kong; or Transport services from Hong Kong to the mainland and other countries.
(2) The shipper promises to accept and abide by the following terms after placing the order in the company's system
, Is unalterable and legally binding, this clause shall be confirmed to take effect from the date of signature by both parties. We will revise the terms from time to time without specifically notifying the shipper. The revised service terms will take effect immediately from the day of public posting and replace the old terms. Both of us need to abide by the guidelines and rules for public posting (and reposting from time to time) for specific services.
(3) The shipper promises that the company has the right to give up or refuse to accept the goods that are not suitable for express transportation, intentionally or unintentionally conceal the true name and value of the goods, and the goods that are expressly prohibited by national laws to be carried, mailed or transported. Once violated, the shipper or you are willing to bear all legal and economic compensation liabilities arising therefrom.
(4) Responsibilities and commitments of the shipper:
The consignor guarantees that the shipped items are not included in the embargoes of the international and domestic transportation departments, and that the shipped items comply with the customs, import and export and other relevant laws and regulations of the place of receipt, origin, transit or overflight,
(5) The right to inspect goods: The carrier has the right to inspect the express goods carried by the relevant policy department, transportation department or out of consideration as necessary (but not obliged to do so).
(6) Each express delivery item list must be clearly filled in (or printed) by the shipper (seller) in block letters and Chinese characters (international express mail in English), and the full names of the shipper and the consignee, department, company, Address, house number, contact Phone, city, country;
(7) The seller issued a waybill number, but there were two or more customers' goods in the package, which caused some customers to fail to claim other goods.
***Customers must contact the seller to make sure that the seller’s waybill number is only for the customer’s goods. ***
Situation 2: (Customer purchases two or more goods) The seller only provides one waybill number to the consignor (member), but in fact the seller separates the customer’s goods into two or more waybill numbers, and the customer fails Claim other goods.
*** It is the customer's responsibility to contact the seller and obtain other correct waybill numbers for claiming. ***
Situation 3: If the seller provided the wrong waybill number, the correct waybill number has passed the one-month free storage period. And was charged a storage fee.
*** The customer is responsible for contacting the seller, obtaining the correct waybill number for claiming and negotiating with the seller about the storage fee. ***
(8) Customers must log in to the kkebuy website to claim and choose the combined express service within 1 month from the day when the goods are sent to the kkebuy mainland warehouse and enter the warehouse. Otherwise, after 1 month, the goods of each waybill number will be charged HK $10.00 storage fee (no compensation if the goods are lost after 2 months).
(9) If your cargo overflows, seeps, or leaks any liquid or solid, or due to various factors such as improper packaging of the cargo or the cargo itself, which causes pollution or damage to other cargo, the company has the right to pursue the shipper or Your all legal and economic compensation liabilities.
(10) If the consigned goods are fragile items such as ceramics, glass products, special handicrafts, or goods that are easy to bend, the customer is obliged to ensure the following:
(11) Good outer packaging: ensure that the goods to be shipped are properly packed in a packaging container with sufficient durability and strength to protect it from damage during transportation, such as using a tougher box and its outer box and then using a wooden frame Nail it to ensure that the outer box can withstand a certain amount of pressure. To
(12) Good inner packaging: ensure that the packaging is equipped with shock-proof materials and cushions, and each fragile product must be separately packed with shock-proof materials such as foam or bubble paper with sufficient thickness. To
(13) Warning labels: Make sure to place warning labels such as "Fragile goods to be handled with care", "Fragile goods", "Handle with care" and other warning labels in Chinese at conspicuous places around the outer packaging. If the goods are easily damaged by bending, they should be protected by a wooden frame and a warning label "Do not bend" should be written on the outside of the goods. The company will not make any compensation if the shipment is damaged or lost due to improper packaging of any of the above items. To
(1) The carrier is not responsible for the delay, loss, loss or confiscation of goods caused by force majeure. Such as: wars, * severe weather, airport closures, flight delays, crashes, earthquakes, China-Hong Kong vehicle customs inspections, seizures of vehicles, fires, floods, mudslides, natural or man-made serious disasters, or various situations beyond the control of the company or No responsibility is assumed for confiscation caused by the shipper or you.
(2) The present invention of kkebuy has been in the case of vehicle inspections, seizures, and bad weather by the China-Hong Kong Automobile Customs.
(A) Due to the actions, breach or negligence of the following parties, the sender, recipient or any other person who has rights and interests in the item (including violation of this clause): or a person other than the carrier; or customs or other government agencies, or Ship the express mail provided by the carrier to any post office, forwarding bank, or other entity or person in the area where it usually cannot be delivered, regardless of whether the sender requires or knows whether to arrange for third-party delivery or not.
(B) The company is not responsible for the nature, defects or inherent defects of the goods carried.
The company refuses to carry the following items.
(1) Flammable, perishable or toxic, explosive, lethal, corrosive and radioactive dangerous goods;
(2) Live animals, corpses, frozen meat
(3) Drugs or drug-related equipment;
(4) Books, photos, sculptures or utensils that hinder weathering;
(5) Articles that infringe trademarks, author rights or intellectual property rights;
(6) Currency, value-added tax invoices, other tax invoices or securities,
Checks, gold and silver treasures, antiques, precious metals; precious works of art
(7) grid objects or seeds;
(8) Correspondence letters;
(9) Bacterial specimens and case specimens
(10) All powders, highly toxic drugs, psychotropic drugs, liquid objects and CDs;
(11) Non-genuine/imitation goods. (If the customer sends non-genuine or imitation goods, the company will not make compensation regardless of whether the goods are sent or not);
(12) Goods with foreign trade orders; mobile phones;
(13) Subject to the import control of Hong Kong Customs and the prohibited items of Macau Customs, such as food or Chinese medicine materials;
(14) Goods that do not comply with "Hong Kong Law", "Product Quality Law of the People's Republic of China", "Consumer Rights Protection Law of the People's Republic of China" and other administrative regulations, departmental rules and national mandatory standards;
(15) If the final destination or transit point involved in the goods is in another country different from the origin, the Warsaw Convention shall apply. At the same time, other internationally recognized transportation terms shall apply to this waybill.